Entschuldigung, Inhalt auf Englisch, wir übersetzen dieses. Produkt und bald werden Sie es in Ihrer Sprache haben.
The Sponge Gourd is a climbing plant with elongated fruits that are harvested before the first frost once they are completely dry. When the peel is removed, a plant fibre mass can be used as a sponge or scouring pad.
It is best grown in temperate climates. It needs to be trellised to obtain top quality sponges.
Les Refardes – Sponge Gourd - Sowing and characteristics:
- Direct sowing or planting in small pots, then planting in the final location at a 1 m distance between plants
- Harvest in summer and autumn
- Sachet: Approximately 20 seeds
- All Les Refardes seeds are of local variety and organically produced
- Place and harvest year: Hort d’en Pau 2020