Entschuldigung, Inhalt auf Englisch, wir übersetzen dieses. Produkt und bald werden Sie es in Ihrer Sprache haben.
Alchimia Grow Shop present Psilocybe Cubensis Costa Rica spores vials by Sporemate, designed to facilitate the cultivation of mushrooms for the most experienced growers, having a greater quantity and concentration of spores.
These glass jars are sealed with a rubber "septum" (a membrane), which functions as a sterile syringe port.
Thanks to this system, we can prepare several syringes of spores, with the certainty that the rest of the content of the vial will be well preserved, free of any possible contamination.
We can combine it with the Mycomate culture liquid, a nutritive solution that promotes spore germination and mycelium formation, saving the need to germinate the spores each time as we will have mycelium in permanent growth.
Vial with 10ml spores of Psilocybe Cubensis Costa Rica
Each vial contains 10ml of water + spores of Psilocybe Cubensis Costa Rica, a strain highly appreciated by experienced consumers, as it stands out for its enormous potency. It produces mushrooms of medium size, but in clusters of great density, producing many fungi together.
To use the vial, shake it vigorously to homogenize the mixture of spores and water.
Then using a wipe moistened with isopropyl alcohol, sterilise the septum and the needle of the syringe.
Finally, we introduce the needle into the vial delicately through the septum, and extract the desired amount of liquid.
Sporemate Costa Rica spore vial info:
- Glass jar with 10ml of spores in solution
- Sealed with a port for syringes, which facilitates extracting its contents in a sterile way
- It allows to prepare several independent syringes in a simple way, inoculating different loaves
- It contains a higher concentration of spores than a syringe (1000ppm vs 500ppm)
- Glass storage extends the shelf life of spores up to 2 years
- 3ml of solution is enough to inoculate 1L of substrate
- Includes 2 wipes moistened with alcohol and a syringe