Oldtimer's Haze is a tropical sativa hybid which combines genetics from Mexico, Colombia, India and Thailand.
This strain grows tall and leafy, with average internodal spacing. You'll find both the "Purple Haze" and "Green Haze" phenotypes. A true gift for lovers of the old Sativas of the 70s.
The aroma is reminiscent of old Sativas, with earthy, incense and noble wood notes. The Green Haze pheno smells more fruity (like ripe tropical fruits), while the Purple Haze pheno smells like liquorice and liquor.
The effect is intense and cerebral, highly stimulating. Its high THC content induces a very long lasting effect that gets you higher and higher with each puff.
Oldtimers Haze is better suitedfor tropical or subtropical climates (latitudes between 20º-35º). It also performs well in greenhouses, although indoor cultivation is only recommended to keep a mother plant, to make seeds or for true fans of extreme Sativas.
Oldtimers Haze by Ace Seeds info:
- Genetics: Mexico x Colombia x India x Thailand
- Type: Regular seeds
- 100% Sativa hybrid
- Indoor flowering: 16-24 weeks
- Outdoor harvest: late December / January
- Yield: Low
- Resistance to spider mites: Average
- Resistance to powdery mildew: Average
- Resistance to botrytis: Very high
- Resistance to cold: Average