Alchimia presents Guano Diffusion's root stimulator Alguamycor, a 100% organic product made from a mixture of brown seaweed meal and endomycorrhizal fungi spores.
On the one hand, the seaweed supplies polysaccharides and amino acids, ensuring a proper metabolic function in plants, while spores of Rhizophagusalias (Glomus) colonise and act in symbiosis with the plants roots.
In this way, the beneficial fungi weave a network in the substrate and exchange compounds and water with the roots, facilitating the transformation and assimilation of the nutrients present in the soil.
Guano Diffusion recommends mixing 10g of Alguamycor per litre of substrate at each re-potting from the beginning of the grow. This ensures the root system of the plants will be able to develop with vigour, offering better resistance to fungal attacks and a healthy and vigorous growth of our cannabis plants.
Guano Diffusion Alguamycor 1kg info:
- Composition: Brown seaweed meal and endomycorrhizal fungi (15,000 Glomus propagules per kg)
- Mix 10g Alguamycor per litre of substrate
- 100% organic fertilizer
- Compatible with organic farming
- 1Kg format, for 100 litres of substrate
- Potassium 3%
- Calcium 2,6%
- Nitrogen 2%
- Magnesium 0.98%
- Phosphorus 0.2%
- Iron 0.15%
- Manganese 0.007%
- Boron 109mg/kg
- Oligosaccharides and polysaccharides (alginate, carrageenans, laminarine, fucoids)
- Vitamins (riboflavin, thiamine ...)