1 seed (Product sold out)
3 seeds (Product sold out)
ASTURHUMUS Worm Humus 20 Kg 100% Organic
- Free gift
with every purchase
The ASTURHUMUS Worm Humus 20 kg 100% Organic is a great, organic, completely odorless, neutral and non-toxic fertilizer obtained by the transformation of composted horse and cow manure using the Californian red worm.
If you mix ASTURHUMUS Worm Humus 20 kg 100% Organic with your soil, you'll observe the fast response of your cannabis plants, which will grow healthier, balanced growth with a 100% ecological product.
Properties of Asturhumus Worm Humus:
- Rich in microbial flora. Mixed with the soil, biological capacity increases.
- Its nutrients are: Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Manganese, Iron, Carbon and high in organic matter.
- It promotes good water and air flow in the substrate.
- It helps to have a high absorption of all the nutrients immediately, maintained throughout the growing process.
- It facilitates the rooting and the development of a large root mass.
- It encourages and facilitates seed germination in lands containing ASTURHUMUS Humus .
- It also contains fitorregulador substances that will increase the immunological capacity of the plant, assisting pest control.
- It contains a neutral PH.
- For its balanced ratio of carbon / nitrogen and its neutral pH in combination with the stimulant action on the growth of roots, make ASTURHUMUS avoid the shock when we make a transplant.
Composition of Humus ASTURHUMUS:
- Ash 24.30%
- Total Nitrogen 1.54%
- Nitric Nitrogen 0.12%
- Ammoniacal Nitrogen 0.16%
- Organic Nitrogen 1.52%
- Total Organic Matter (gravimetry) 35.70%
- C / N 19.59
- Humic 4.76%
- Fulvic Acids 3.08%
- Total Phosphorus 1.44%
- Potassium Total 0.87%
- Calcium 2.35%
- Magnesium 0.30%
- Total iron 0.30%
- 390 Manganese (mg / kg)
- Bacterial Flora (col / g) (96 h - 20 ° C) 1.12 x10
Dosage: Mix 20% ASTURHUMUS with 80% soil or substrate. Outdoors it is recommended to remove monthly the first layer of soil and add 50 to 200 grams of ASTURHUMUS, depending on the size of the plant, and irrigate subsequently.
Toxicology: none, any toxicological problems arising from the use of this product are not known.
Registered in the Register of Fertilizing Products of the Ministry of Agriculture, Fishing and Food with Registration Number: F0000069/2016 Allowed in organic farming under Regulation (EC) No. 834/2007.