Biozym is now available in Alchimiaweb, a product by Biogreen to enhance waste products' breakdown processes while restoring soil structure. The perfect ally for your homegrown cannabis plants.
This biocatalyst contains 24 enzyme complexes and several coenzymes, which make the breakdown process more efficient.
It is also enriched with vitamins and minerals which distribute the nutrients to the plant cells while reinforcing cell walls.
Dead organic matter in the substrate can cause the appearance of fungi or bacteria, that's why Biozym is so important. By assimilating this organic matter, we avoid the risk of infections while enhancing the development of our marijuana plants.
Part of the nutrients are rapidly absorbed, while the rest feed rhizobacteria to stimulate root development.
In this way, we reinforce our plants while enhancing their resistance and taking profit of the available organic matter.
BioGreen's Biozym features:
- Enzyme, coenzyme, vitamin and mineral complex
- Enhances breackdown of organic matter in the soil
- Increases plant's resistance
- Enhances root development
- Low impact on the environment
- Suitable for all types of substrate
- Soil: 1ml/l (1-4 weeks into flowering). 1.5ml/l (weeks 5-8)
- Hydro: 5 days a week, 0.75ml/l with 0.2ml/l of CalGel
- Store in dark, cool place