Biozym by BioGreen is already available in Alchimiaweb, a product formulatedto enhance waste products' breakdown processes, also to restore the structure of the soil. Thus, it is the best ally for your marijuana plants.
Biozym is a biocatalyst which contains 24 enzyme complexes and different coenzymes, which enhance the breakdown process.
Biozym also contains vitamins and minerals which distribute the nutrients to the plant cells and reinforce cell walls.
Dead organic matter in the soil can bring fungi or bacteria, so using a product like Biozym is important to have healthy plants. If plants are able to assimilate this organic matter, the risk of infections is highly reduced while the overall development of our marijuana plants is boosted.
Part of the nutrients contained in the formula are rapidly absorbed, while the rest feed rhizobacteria and thus stimulate the development of the root system.
In this way, we greatly enhance the resistance of our plants while taking profit of the available organic matter.
BioGreen's Biozym features:
- Enzyme, coenzyme, vitamin and mineral complex
- Enhances breackdown of organic matter in the soil
- Increases plant's resistance
- Enhances root development
- Low impact on the environment
- Suitable for all types of substrate
- Soil: 1ml/l (1-4 weeks into flowering). 1.5ml/l (weeks 5-8)
- Hydro: 5 days a week, 0.75ml/l with 0.2ml/l of CalGel
- Store in dark, cool place