Bio-Technology presents the 45ml format of their new mineral fertiliser, Blooming H, designed for foliar application during the flowering period. Available now in the AlchimiaWeb online grow shop.
With Blooming H, Bio-Technology have created a nutrient supplement formulated to increase the density of flowers, and at the same time strengthen the plant to better resist any attacks from pests and diseases. Blooming H can also be used as a starter nutrient for feeding young cuttings.
Application starts 15 days after the first flowers appear,and should be stopped 15 days before harvest. Apply the product spraying every 7 to 10 days, concentrating on the forming flowers.
To use Blooming H, Bio-Technology recommends to adjust the pH to 6.0 and avoid any extreme temperature changes.
Bio-Technology Blooming H composition:
- Nitrogen (N) total: 4.26% of which
- Nitrogen (N) ammonia: 0.17%
- Nitrogen (N) Nitric: 4.02%
- P2O5 soluble in water: 1.86%
- K2O soluble in water: 9.14%
- MgO soluble in hot water: 0.77%
- SO3 total: 1.80%
Bio-Technology Blooming H info:
- Bottle of 45ml
- Dosage 15ml per litre
- 1 litre of mix sufficient to treat about 3m2
- Fertilisers for localised nutrition by foliar application