6 seeds (Product sold out)
Botanicare's Clearex cleans the substrate from buildup salts during the last weeks of the flowering period or in case of overfeeding the plants. Already available in Alchimiaweb.
The substrate of our plants can be saturated with excess salts due to overfeeding, droughts or other feeding issues. If this happens, the plants can't absorb the needed nutrients properly, developing poorly and they can finally die.
This can happen in different substrates such as coco or soil, but also in hydroponic growing systems, causing the shrinkage and death of plant cells due to the excess draw of water through cell walls.
All this can be easily fixed with Clearex, that efficiently dilutes these salts regulating the EC value of the substrate. It also hleps the plant to use the excess nutrients in the leaves and flowers, enhancing the organoleptic properties of the buds.
Finally, we can also use it regularly to ensure a total balance between the provided nutrients and the needs of plants. Growing will be much easier with Clearex!
Clearex from Botanicare features:
- Dissolves the buildup salts in the substrate
- Prevents wilting and development issues
- Does not harm root hairs
- Enhances the organoleptic properties of buds encouraging plants to process excess nutrients
- Dosage: 10ml/4l of water. Mix and regulate pH.
- Re-circulating hydroponic systems: Empty and clean your tank, fill it up with fresh water, add Clearex and run the system for around 2 hours. Drain completely and refill the reservoir with fresh nutrient solution.
- Before the harvest in re-circulating hydroponic systems: Drain your nutrient solution. Add fresh water and Clearex and re-circulate for the next 3-7 days before harvest.
- Removing salts from containers: Drench your plants with clearex and fresh water until 20-40% drains.
- Before the harvest in containers: Drench every day with fresh water and clearex until 10-20% drains during the last 3-7 days of flowering.