Botanicare's Seaplex is now available in Alchimiaweb, a product made from kelp algae and enriched with benefitial elements that stimulate the development of our cannabis crop .
Suitable for certified organic farming, it contains ascophyllum nodosum, the brown kelp from the north Atlantic, plus amino acids, enzymes, micronutrients and plant hormones (auxins, cytokinins and giberelines) to enhance the growth of our plants.
This natural additive is very effective, since it is enriched with a proprietary enzyme structure and a wide range of ionic minerals, all processed into a liquid supplement that can be used through watering or via foliar spray.
Seaplex from Botanicare features:
- Supplement made from kelp algae, hormones, enzymes and minerals
- Stimulates vigorous development of plants during the growth stage
- Suitable for soil, coco and automatic irrigation systems
- Foliar: 15-30ml/4l of water
- Containers (soil): 7-10ml/4l of water
- Hydroponics: 7-10ml/4l of water