Canna is one of the pioneer companies in the growing in loss solution or recirculation systems, and Canna Hydro A + B range is the most used in the Netherlands for several years.
Contrary to Canna Aqua range, which is used in hydroponic circuits with continuous flow (excess irrigation is used), the Canna Hydro range suits very well with open circuits, ie systems in which the water excess is removed and also with automatic irrigation systems.
Inert media such as rockwool do not contain any nutrient, then we will have to use fertilizers of large quality and exellent purity.
Hydro Vega has been specially developed to response to the needs of marijuana plants during the growing cycle. This product ensures a great force, as the level of the production of leaves and roots.
Canna Hydro Vega A + B has a ratio NPK 6-2-8 optimized for the vegetative cycle, and it also contains all forms of micronutrients on quelates formation, for an immediate assimilation to the plant.
How to use:
- Mix well the bottle before use.
- Fill the fertilization bucket with water.
- Add Hydro Vega following the ratio of 1: 250 (4 ml A and 4 ml B per liter) in the bucket like this: Add the Hydro Vega A in the fertilization bucket. Mix well and then add the Hydro Vega B. Mix well once again, leave a few hours.
- The EC of Hydro Vega dissolved in water will, at this time, include between 1.5 and 2.4 (solution EC + EC of tap water)
- optimum pH: 5.2 to 6.2
- CANNA has specially developed another fertilizer for the flowering cycle of the plant: Hydro Flores.
- Do not EVER mix concentrations of A and B in a pure state. Insoluble compounds that the plant won't be able to absorb would be formed.
- Keep out from frost in a closed, dark place (sunlight UV descompose the quelates from the nutrient).