Cannabis as a Medicine
- Free gift
with every purchase
It's no news , that the sativa cannabis has many therapeutic indications, but what it is, is that this fact is taken into account how is it happening at present .
Everyone wants to know more about the healing potential of marijuana to the point that some researchers are beginning to offer the fruit of the effort of years of study and analysis, in the form of medical articles and books, as in this case.
Cannabis as a Medicine is a book written by the Medical Doctor Franjo Grotenhermen, one of the best internationally specialists in medical cannabis, which includes, in this book in an easy and comprehensible way, various information about potential treatments using therapeutic marijuana or Dronabinol (THC), the main active principle containing marijuana.
In this book you will find over 300 scientific references that support this sign.
Index of Cannabis as a Medicine:
- History of Medical Use of Indica Cannabis
- Medicinal active substances
- How acts cannabinoids in the body
- Diseases in which can help cannabis products
- Side effects
- Contraindications and precautions
- Consumption of cannabis products
- Advice on the use of cannabis and dronabinol
- The hemp seeds and oil
- ISBN 9788493495015