The Quake Cheese from TGA is a crossing between UK Cheese x Querkle.
The Subcool team was widely testing this strain, having as a result an incredible flavor reminiscent of cheese with grapes, typical of Denmark.
All female phenotypes have certain smells, making each one a unique and special kind. Predominantly Purple Urkle plants have a grape acid flavor, and those predominantly Cheese have that special smell of cheese, but all females have the same kind of mental euphoric effect but physically relaxed.
The Cheese Quake is easy to smoke because of its pleasant flavor, although the effect is stronger than expected. According to Subcool, the Cheese Quake stones and stands out as relieving pain more than either of its parents.
Features of Cheese Quake from TGA Subcool:
- Phenotypes: Variations between the phenotypes of the two parents
- Type: Sativa 40% / Indica 60%
- Genetics: Cheese X Urkle X Space Queen Purple
- Flowering: 8-9 weeks
- Indoor and outdoor
- Height: Medium-High
- Yield: High
- Type of effects: mentally euphoric with a very strong body stone effect
- THC: 19.37% CBD: 1.50% CBN: 1.21%
- Features: Very relaxing medicinal marijuana strain.
- Taste and Smell: Spicy and fruity with tones of grape and cheese, and sour reminiscences.
- Crop mode: if not pruned, it will grow as a classic tree. If it's pruned, it would be more like the size of a scrub tree.