- Free gift
with every purchase
Alchimia adds to its catalog Cole Train from Reserva Privada seedbank, a cannabis plant native from the region of Humboldt in California. It's a cross between the Jasmine clone - result of a selection of the Silver Haze hybrid of the mid-90s - and Train Werck (T4), a very famous plant in the world of medical cannabis in the United States.
Cole Train is a cannabis plant that provides big yields, from 400g/m2 to 500g/m2, with a blooming period that will take approximately 8 weeksto get completely ripe trichomes. This crossing is also mold-resistant and has great nutrient tolerance.
The Cole Train marijuana strain is distinguished by a typical Old School Colombian flavour, spicy and floral.
Cannabis Cups won by Cole Train:
- Strain of the Year 2008 Hightimes
- 2nd Outdoor highlife 2008
- 3rd Outdoor Spannabis 2008
Cole Train Features:
- Genetics: Jasmine X Train Wreck (T4)
- Proportion Indica-Sativa: 70% Indica - 30% Sativa
- Indoor flowering: 8 weeks
- Indoor yield: 400-500gr/m2