3 seeds (Product sold out)
5 seeds (Product sold out)
Cultivar Marihuana by The Hortelano Cañamero
- Free gift
with every purchase
"Cultivar marihuana" by Marco Antonio René Prat (Tricoma Ediciones) is a guidebook to successfully grow cannabis.
It is a very complete guide with 116 pages divided into several categories, according to the substrate or growing system used.
It starts with an introduction, tells us some basic tips and then discusses specific subjects like growing systems, etc.
"Cultivar marihuana" summary:
- Introduction: The plant, growing cycles, difference between Indicas and Sativas, males and females, etc.
- Concepts: Light, photoperiod, photosynthesis
- General terms: seeds, germination, soil, nutrients, etc.
- Indoor growing: grow space, lighting, air circulation, etc.
- Hydroponics: aeroponics, clay pebbles, rockwool, coco coir, etc.
- Cuttings: how to make cuttings, keep mother plants, etc.
- Indoor/Outdoor: mixed techniques for both systems
- Outdoor growing: compost, fertilizers, etc.
- Guerrilla growing
- Pests and diseases: pest control, preventives, etc.
- Harvest and drying: when to harvest, where and how to dry our buds.
- Appendix: ways of using marijuana, cannabis FAQ's
As you can see, it is an extensive book that gathers the most common growing techniques. Illustrations and pictures are found at the end of the book.
A perfect guide for beginners that want to get the most out of their crops.