Alchimia Grow Shop presents Endoca Hemp Seed Oil 250ml. It is an ideal oil to season your dishes and salads enjoying all its nutritional properties.
Endoca Hemp Seed Oil, rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9
This extra virgin oil is obtained from raw hemp seeds obtained from 100% organic crops. It is extracted using the cold pressing technique in order to maintain all its properties.
This superfood is rich in natural proteins, with 9 essential amino acids in addition to minerals. It also contains high levels of Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids (with the ideal 3:1 ratio between Omega 3 and 6). It is low in salt, sugar and saturated fat.
This oil also contains Omega 3 ALA, an element that contributes to the good blood maintenance and to keep the appropriate cholesterol levels (2g/day), helping undoubtedly to maintain our cardiovascular health.
Endoca Hemp Seed Oil, a superfood that helps to take care of your heart
Its formula contains high vitamin E levels, the equivalent of 60% of an adult's daily requirement in a 2000 calorie diet.
It is ideal for daily consumption (up to 2 tablespoons), accompanying our favourite dishes or adding it to sauces or other culinary recipes. We should avoid heating or using this oil for frying.
To keep it in its best properties, we store it in a cool and dry place, away from heat or sunlight, so it does not degrade and become rancid.
Endoca Hemp Seed Oil 250ml info:
- Extra virgin oil based on raw hemp seeds from organic cultivation
- Volume: 250ml
- Made by cold pressing
- Rich in natural proteins, with 9 essential amino acids
- Rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9 (ideal ratio between 3 and 6)
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health and proper cholesterol levels
- It should be consumed cold or warm, accompanying our dishes or sauces
- Store away from sunlight, heat or moisture