This strain from Mandala Seeds is a hybrid crossing of a Sativa female from Colombi* with a plant Blueberry of Sativa predominance.
The Far Out is so a good choice for Sybarites of cannabis Sativa, which has an expansive cerebral, functional, warm, sociable and inspiring effect.
On indoor growing, the plants usually grow up to 100-150 cm. This strain is well branched and for this it adapts very well to Scrog growing.
At flowering, the elongated buds and covered with trichomes haven't many leaves, making so easier the trimming.
The Far Out has an excellent resistance to mildew, and can be very productive, particularly in the case of growing it directly in the ground.
The taste of this marijuana strain is very sweet, slightly fruity with aromatic hints of thyme.
Features of Far Out from Mandala Seeds:
- Genetics: Mainly Sativa
- Hybrid: Columbian Sativa / Haze X Blueberry
- Cropping field: Interior, Exterior, Greenhouse
- Harvest time on indoor: 75 days
- Harvest time on outdoor: October in Southern Europe, November in Greenhouses of Northern Europe
- Indoor yield: 350 - 400g/m2
- Outdoor yield: 800 to 1000g per plant in full ground
- Height: Medium / Tall