Hashberry is the result of a unique and rigorous selection of desirable parentals, with special attention paid to preserve that, highly valued hybrid vigor of our strains.
This indica marijuana plant will grow to a medium height and is a good choice when there are space limitations, it is also excellent for SOG setups . Hashberry develops a tight and heavy main branch of dense buds.
You will notice that in many plants the buds - and also the leaves - are covered with a coat of THC glands that will generously fill your Bubbleator bags and your Pollinator dry extractor . This strain is easy to manicure, and the dried flowers have great "bag appeal" (buds look attractive in bags).
The buds reveal a floral and fruity scent during the flowering period. After proper drying - and proper maturation - once stored, their fragrance transforms into a delicious aroma combining hash and berries.
Hashberry not only has hybrid vigor, it is also highly resistant to heat and easy to grow . We recommend keeping low levels of irrigation and humidity during the last two weeks of flowering to prevent molds in its compact buds.
A small anecdote about Hashberry; in the late 80s we were in San Francisco when we met a middle-aged hippie in Haight-Ashbury, the "center of the universe" during the psychedelic "flower power" movement. He was driving a van with purple, orange and red curtains on his way to a Rainbow Gathering.
After a friendly chat, this man gave us a bag of marijuana and seeds, and then disappeared. At that time we rolled a joint and we walked down the street. But the only problem was that we no longer felt our feet ... we were flying! Over the years, we developed the basis of our genetics for the Hashberry mother from these Indica seeds.
She was crossed with a special male (J7) which is part of traditional genetic lineage that we use in our Sadhu. Hashberry's name not only comes from its unique aroma and the resin covering the buds, but also derives from the initials of the famous Haight-Ashbury neighbourhood, where we were so lucky to get these special Californian seeds.
Hashberry - Mandala Seeds features:
- Type: indica
- Contains landrace genetics from: Kashmir, Northern India
- Cultivation: Indoors / Outdoors
- Recommended light: 400W/m2
- Flowering time: 60-65 days / September
- Yield (dry weight): 400-450 gr/m2
- Aroma: fruity, hash, blackcurrant jam
- Effect: Classical "chill-out" weed. A powerful and expansive high noticeable from the first puff. At first it is cerebral, soft and balanced before switching to a stronger narcotic phase towards the end of the trip.
- Medical potential: Hashberry has medical potential against stress, relieve anxiety and sleep disorders, as well as calming effects for pain relief.