12 years ago, Subcool, the breeder of TGA, grew the Killer Queen (G13 X C99) marijuana strain. From this crop, he selected a gorgeous female with C99 dominance. Since then, he started seeking the G13 phenotype.
Finally, Subcool was lucky to find this genetics, which outstands for its stunning resin production. He decided to cross it with its famous Jack the Ripper male, to combine its lemony flavor with the abundant resin production.
Resin extractions made from Jack Skellington are almost white, of an exceptional quality.
This strain is very strong and is not recommended for occasional users!
Thanks to its fast blooming, most of the plants can be cut after 8 weeks at 12/12 light cycle.
Jack Skellington - TGA Subcool features:
- Phenotypes: slight variations noticed, with a high resin production
- Height: Tall and slender, so it is advisable to prune plants to increase production
- Production: Medium size flowers , very resinous
- Best growing method: suitable strain for SOG setups, but can also be pruned to control plant height
- Flowering: 8 weeks
- 70% Sativa / 30% Indica
- Genetics: C99 x G13 x Space Queen x Jacks Cleaner
- Effects: Strong, incredible intensity. Produces immediate euphoria. This variety also encourages introspection and creativity, despite the mental confusion that can produce its extreme potency.
- Taste and Odor: Citrus, astringent, fruity, with slight Haze influence and a typical G13 background