The product Jumus Mycobac is discontinued.
Jumus Mycobac related products (Other additives and supplements)
Free gift with every purchase
Free shipping*(*) See terms & conditions
Jumus mycobac is formulated with beneficial mycorrhizae and rhizobacteria, creating a synergy with marijuana roots and so improving the plant's vigour in both growth and flowering. It will produce a healthy root system which will facilitate the absorption of nutrients in all stages of life. Finally, this product is now available in Alchimia Grow Shop!
It is formulated to act as a booster and enhancer for plants, acting as a catalyst in direct synergy with both the rootball and the organic nutrients, transforming it into assimilable plant food which results in higher bud yields.
It will be an excellent option as a preventive against fungus that may appear in the root system, since there is no physical space in the rootball for harmful fungi to settle and affect the root system. They also improve the structure of the substrate.
How to use Jumus Mycobac
- Apply directly to the soil in direct contact with the roots.
- Apply when sowing or transplanting, adjusting the amount of product to the hole size.
- Apply 2 gr per plant.
- Apply in combination with Jumus Doblecero.
Properties and composition of Jumus Mycobac
- Presentation: Granulated format.
- Solubility: +94%
- Relative density (H20 = 1) 0.6 kg / L
- Moisture content: 7%
- Particle size: 1-3 mm
Microbial strains included in Jumus Mycobac
- Mycorrhizal Fungi: Glomus intraradices
- G. deserticota
- G. mosseae (50 spores / g)
- Paenibacillus azotoforman
- Bacillus coagulans
- Bacillus pumilus and Saccharomyces cerevisiae (107 cfu / g)