- 3+1 seeds20.00€
- 6+2 seeds (Product sold out)40.00€
Kalichakra gets its name from the Hindu goddess Kali (a consort of the ganja smoker Lord Shiva) which symbolizes the power of this robust, resistant and powerful sativa .
Unlike typical sativas, this one develops extremely well indoors with its vigorous growth and sturdy stems. Its hybrid vigour and unique genetic traits, make it surprisingly adaptable and easy to grow. A good choice for inexperienced growers. Mother plants easily and quickly provide cuttings. Clones can be made in the first stage of flowering to grow plants in trays or small pots, etc. or to shorten the flowering period.
We also recommend this strain for SOG setups. In hydroponics rapid growth is obtained. It responds well to being tied down, and with a uniform distribution of light it develops an impressive main cola. The high calyx-leaf ratio and the abundance of trichomes contribute to the exceptional quality of its mature flowers.
Plants have a good resistance to mildew and other pests, thanks to our objective of minimizing the reproduction of undesirable genetic traits. Until the 46 ° latitude Kalichakra produces huge yields outdoors and is one of the best available strains for warm southern climates.
Kalichakra - Mandala Seeds features:
- Type:mostly sativa. Contains landrace genetics from: South India / Southeast
- Growing method: Hydroponics / Soil, Seeds / Cuttings
- Cultivation: Indoors / Outdoors
- Recommended Lights: 400W/m2
- Flowering time: 63-68 days / October
- Harvest (dry weight): 500-550 g/m2
- Effect: a potent sativa buzz with an energizing effect on the body, sensual and stimulating. Good for active recreation, but a large tolerance can lead to a temporary state of bliss or ecstasy; excellent power despite its long-term regular use.
- Medical potential: Kalichakra shows therapeutic potential in relieving pain and also for depression.