La Musa from the seedbank Delicious Seeds is an automatic marijuana plant which has been crossed with a skunk coming from an own selection of several years ago, with a pure Ruderalis from Alaska.
Medium sized, it flowers after about 15 days of germination, but it continues growing if the conditions are favorable. It is very fast, with high THC levels of 19% and you can get several crops per year in temperate climates.
It has a medical effect but very little cerebral, which is very suitable for this use, and it has a chocolate or liquorice flavor with a bitter point.
La Musa from Delicious Seeds properties
- Genetics: Skunk x Rudelaris
- Indoor yield: 400-450 g/m2
- Outdoor yield: 25-70 grams per plant
- THC content: 19%
- Harvest Indoor: 50 days (flowering)
- Outdoor harvest: March to October