- 3 seeds21.00€
The Milwaukee MW803 Combo pH/EC/TDS/TEMP meter is a small sized portable tester equipped with automatic temperature compensation.
This very simple and intuitive meter can be used by simply removing the probe protector and turning it on pressing the button ON/OFF/CAL.
By pressing the SET HOLD button, the processing mode is selected: EC, pH, temperature or TDS.
Once selected the readout parameter, the probe is introduced into the liquid to be measured. The readout parameter can be changed by pressing the SET HOLD button. The meter then provides the new selected parameter reading on the screen.
Once the meter has been used, it is turned off by pressing the ON/OFF/CAL button. It is always advisable to use the maintenance and storage liquids to keep the probe in optimum condition and thus obtain efficient and rapid readings.
Milwaukee MW803 Combo pH/EC/TDS/TEMP meter calibration
To calibrate the meter is really simple. First the meter is turned on and the calibration parameter is selected with the SET HOLD button, either pH, EC or TDS. Once the parameter has been selected, the ON/OFF/CAL button is pressed until the display messages move from OFF to CAL, entering in the parameter calibration mode.
- PH calibration is done in two points, PH 4.01 and PH 7.01. First the probe is introduced in the PH 7.01 calibration solution until the screen shows the message OK. The same procedure is followes with the PH 4.01 calibration solution. Once both completed the meter is properly calibrated.
- EC calibration is equally simple; submerging the probe in the 1413 calibrating solution until the screen displays the message OK, indicating that the EC parameter is completely calibrated.
- TDS calibration is done using the same procedure introducing the probe in the 1382 ppm calibration solution until the screen displays the message OK. After the calibrations the meter switches from calibration mode to processing mode.
How to Change the Milwaukee MW803 Combo meter electrode
The electrode replacement is also very simple. Simply unscrew the white ring, remove the MI60B electrode and replace it with a new one, taking care not to damage the connections. We must replace the retainer (or the black rubber) to prevent water from entering the mechanism.
It is important to clean and the electrode with alcohol and allow it to dry between each different calibrations.
Milwaukee MW803 Combo pH/EC/TDS/TEMP meter info:
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Measurement: EC / TDS / PH / TEMP
- Functional and easy to operate
- Original probe Milwaukee MW803 Replacement
- Small and portable