Alchimia Grow Shop presents Psilocybe Cubensis Ecuador spore vials from Mondo, with a greater amount and concentration of spores than the syringes.
These small glass jars are sealed with a rubber "septum", a membrane that acts as a sterile opening for the syringe needle.
Thanks to this seal system, we can extract spores several times with the syringe, in a completely sterile way, ensuring that the rest of the contents of the vial are kept isolated from any possible contamination.
Combined with the mycelium liquid culture vial, a nutritive solution that enhances spore germination and stimulates the growth of the mycelium, we will have a reserve of mycelium in constant growth and saving germinate spores each time.
Vial with 10ml spores of Psilocybe Cubensis Ecuador
The vial contains 10ml suspended spores of Psilocybe Cubensis Ecuador, which have been dissolved into water.
This famous variety is highly resistant and it is very simple to cultivate. The light brown colour mushrooms are large, sturdy and very potent.
Before using the vial, shake it vigorously to mix the spores and water well.
Then, with a wipe moistened with alcohol, we sterilise the septum (the rubber cap) and the needle of the syringe.
Finally, we introduce the needle into the vial delicately through the septum, and extract the desired amount of liquid.
Mondo Ecuador spore vial info:
- Glass jar with 10ml of spores in solution
- Sealed with a port for syringes, which facilitates extracting its contents in a sterile way
- It allows to prepare several independent syringes in a simple way, inoculating different loaves
- It contains a higher concentration of spores than a syringe (1000ppm vs 500ppm)
- Glass storage extends the shelf life of spores up to 2 years
- 3ml of solution is enough to inoculate 1L of substrate
- Includes 2 wipes moistened with alcohol and a syringe