The winner of the 2002 Cannabis Cup . This sativa / indica hybrid is a cross between Hawaiian Sativa and Afghani / Skunk.
During flowering - that may take about 10 weeks - Morning Glory produces large heads and branches, capable of supporting such buds. Production is amazing and the emanating scent recalls the smell of earth.
An excellent, powerful and intoxicating Cannabis Sativa / Indica strain.
Morning Glory - Barney's Farm features:
- Type: Mostly Sativa
- Sex: Feminized
- Genetics: Afghani / Hawaiian / Skunk
- Indoors Production: 450 gr / m²
- Indoors Height: 75-85 inches
- Indoors Flowering time: 65 - 75 days
- Outdoors Harvest: Early October
- THC: 20%
- CBD: 0.9%