A small rounded fruit similar to a plum with a green to light yellow colour. Its flavour is mild and very exquisite. Cucumber variety with very good production until the arrival of the first frosts.
Les Refardes - Lemon Cucumber - Sowing and characteristics:
- Direct or protected sowing in spring, always plant in honeycombed trays. Leave 1m between plants.
- Harvest in summer and autumn.
- Sachet: Approximately 20 seeds.
- All Les Refardes seeds are of local variety and organically produced.
- Origin: Franck Labrador, Ste Croix Volvestre, Piémont Ariégeois, France.
- Place and harvest year: La Datzira, Castellcir (Moianès), 2017.