Lincoln Pea is a variety of half-stemmed pea. Its pods are short, very full and tightly packed. It is a very nutritious vegetable with a fairly intense sweet flavour.
Les Refardes - Lincoln Pea - Sowing and characteristics:
- Direct sowing in autumn, in very cold areas it is advisable to sow in February
- Place 3 seeds per hole leaving a 40x60 cm distance between plants
- Sachet: Approximately 25 seeds
- All Les Refardes seeds are of local variety and organic production
- Origin: Etern Verdaguer, Nova de Lloartet, Llinars del Vallès.
- Place and harvest year: L'Horta d'Òrrius; Horta la Fanecada, Cardedeu (Vallès Oriental), 2020