Plagron SuperMix 1L
- Free gift
with every purchase
Plagron Supermix, formerly called Biosupermix, is a blend of concentrated organic fertilisers created to enrich your soil substrate. This product is now available in 1L format at Alchimiaweb.
This concentrate is composed of live beneficial bacteria and fungi, minerals, micronutrients and vitamins among other components. Its formula ensures vigorous growth and explosive flowering in your plants.
This product is applied directly to the soil surface in outdoor gardening, but can also be used perfectly in potting soil.
Thanks to Plagron Supermix there is no need to use so many liquid fertilisers during cultivation.
One litre of Plagron Supermix is ideal to mix with 50L of soil.
Plagron Supermix composition:
- Beneficial bacteria and fungi, which colonise the substrate and decompose the organic nutrients which will be assimilated by the plants. They create a natural symbiosis with the roots, protecting them from numerous diseases and moulding.
- Minerals, trace elements and vitamins, which will enrich the soil, nourish and stimulate the plant development.
- Bactosol, a natural fertiliser based on mycelium and fungi.
- Seabird guano, a fertilizer rich in slow-diffusing nitrogen.
- Calcified red algae called «Maërl». They are very rich in calcium, magnesium and oligoelements. This fertiliser helps to improve and stabilize the soil pH, thus improving nutrient assimilation.
- Basalt powder, very rich in silica which improves clay soil structure and reinforces plant resistance against plagues and diseases.
- Bentonite is a natural clay form capable of retaining several times its weight in water, ensuring a small reservoir for the plants.
- Seaweed meal, an excellent source of minerals, vitamins, amino acids and natural phytohormones.
- Lava meal, composed of solidified magma which provides numerous minerals and helps stabilize soil pH.
- Bat guano, this fertiliser is well-known to cannabis growers. It is an excellent source of natural phosphorus and also contains several elicitors that stimulate the natural plants defences, therefore their resin production and aromatic molecules.
- Worms humus, an excellent natural fertiliser very complete and perfectly balanced.
Plagron Supermix dosage:
- For potting soil, use from 2% to 5% Bio Supermix, that is from 2L to 5L for 100L soil. Mix well.
- For outdoor soil, use 10L of Bio Supermix for about 100 m2 area. Mix into the soil surface as much as possible.