3 discs (132 seeds approx)
Already available in Alchimiaweb, the new Plant IT outdoor irrigation timers are designed to work with two AAA batteries, being perfect for using them either with gravity irrigation tanks or connected to an outdoor faucet without the need of using electric current.
This device is connected to the hose coming from the tank or from the faucet, while the other end of the hose is connected to the tube output, either to connect it to a drip irrigation system or to place it directly in the irrigation area.
Once installed, we just have to program it using two control dials. With the first (Frequency), we select the activation frequency, how often we want to start watering.
We can program it to be activated once in an hour (minimum) and weekly (maximum), with many fractional intervals between.
With the other dial (Run Time) we select the time the valve remains open, allowing the water to drain into the pots . We can select from 1 minute to 120 consecutive minutes, depending on our needs.
The batteries last for a long time, as their energy consumption is very low, so you can use them the whole season without worrying about it. Its plastic housing with cover for the controls protects it from inclement weather.
Plant It Water Timer properties:
- Outdoor automatic irrigation timer
- Runs on two AAA batteries (not included) that give it great autonomy
- It has two controls dials
- Frequency: When to irrigate (1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 24, 48, 72 hours or 1 week)
- Run Time: Irrigation duration (1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60, 90 or 120 minutes)
- Compatible with gravity irrgation water tanks or to connect it directly to a faucet
- Resistant plastic housing to protect it from rain and wind
- It has an automatic stop valve system in case the batteries run out of charge
- It has a pause button for those cases in which we have to manipulate our plants and need the substrate dry
- Pressure: 0-10BAR / 0-150PSI