Point of no return is an exceptional strain of medical marijuana that offers a surprising result with a great harvest and a marvelous aroma. The medical properties of this strain are very promising, especially for those who need the benefits of a narcotic strain o which reliefs pain.
The flowering period can be extended a few days to improve the level of cannabidiol (CBD).
Point of no return offers a structure like a Christmas tree and in addition it has a great resistance to fungi. In hydroponic and outdoor growing the yield is abundant.
Mandala Seeds recommend pruning the lower branches in the first 2 internodes especially when we want to grow in SOG, SCROG or hydroponics
On indoor growing Point of no return reaches a height from 70 to 125cms.
Regarding the Indica effect, after an hour of intensive experience, it passes to a state of relaxation. Point of no return is very responsive to pain associated with cramps.
It's advisable to choose a quiet and nice environment to get the highest result of the anti-stress and total relaxation properties.
Use this strain from half to one hour before going to bed if you suffer from sleep disorders (experience it and see the benefit that makes it to you).
Point of no return is a great choice before going to bed.
Features of Point of no return from Mandala Seeds:
- Type: Indica-Sativa
- Genetics: Afghan, Mexico
- Cropping field : Indoor and outdoor
- Flowering time: 65-72 days / mid October (South) end of October (North)
- Yield (dry weight): 350-400gr/m2; 700-1000 grams per plant outdoor growing
- Effect: Surprising Indica effect: Therapeutic, narcotic, body relaxation
- Aroma: mint, sweet, fruity with undertones of passion fruit or berries
- Medical Use: deep and long-lasting medical effects. Adequate to relieve pain, reduce spasms resulting from multiple sclerosis, nervousness, hyperactivity, anxiety, stress-related symptoms, sleep disorders, menstrual pains, muscle relaxant.