Created with the aim of combining the levels of cannabinoids THC and THCV incredibly elevated of the strain Jack The Ripper with the clear and relaxing effect of B*. The combination of these genetics produces a motivating effect and stimulate creativity.
Ripped Bubba has an Indica structure, but with an extraordinary resin layer, giving the impression that the buds are wrapped in glass.
This strain relieves pain and produces a clear, cerebral effect: it's an ideal strain for medicinal use.
Riped Bubba's flavour is sweet and fruity with a phenotype that has the typical flavour of Skittles candy.
This new strain from TGA Subcool will surprise both for the quality of its aromas and by the number of trichomes on its flowers.
Features of Ripped Bubba from TGA Subcool:
- Phenotypes: Most plants are predominantly Indica, some are a more balanced mix between the two parentals
- Height: A large percentage of the plants will have a Indica structure, of short height and strong
- Yield: The flowers are very dense and resinous with a medium yield
- Best growing method: Prune tips quickly to create multiple buds, do not use too much fertiliser
- Harvest time on indoor: 55-60 days
- Type: Sativa 40% / Indica 60%
- Hybrid: Pre-98 Bubba Kush x Jacks Cleaner X Space Queen
- Type of effects: Motives mind, stimulates creativity, relaxes body and soul
- Taste and smell: Cherry, Blackberry, Kush, Hash, Skittles candy, some plants have a lemony flavour