Satori - Mandala Seeds
- Free gift
with every purchase
In 2006 we are introducing our new Satori. We have genetically refined this strain to produce a more reliable and powerful hybrid that will delight any expert palate. Satori is an exceptionally easy to grow sativa . It has shown an impressive resistance against spider mites and other pests, and is also very resistant to mildew.
Its slim appearance makes it possible to be grown in small spaces or SOG setups to maximize the harvest. With enough light and temperature it can produce more than 600gr./m2 of heavy and compact buds, and high quality clones can be cut from its strong side branches. Like all our sativas, it is highly resistant to heat, an extra benefit for indoor crops and for hot summers.
Above all, its sweet and fruity aroma with spicy undertones is a real gift for the senses. Until 46 ° latitude Satori generates huge yields outdoors and is one of the best available strains for warm southern climates. Its heavy buds are easy to harvest, and the resinous leafs will allow you to make very fine quality hashish, comparable to the famous Nepalese "temple balls".
Satori - Mandala Seeds features:
- Type: sativa-indica Contains land race genetics from: Nepal
- Method of cultivation: Hydroponics / Soil, Seeds / Cuttings
- Cultivation: Indoors / Outdoors
- Recommended Light: 400W/m2
- Flowering time: 65-70 days / October
- Yield (dry weight ): 500-600 g/m2
- Aroma: fruity, citrus, spicy
- Effect: soon you will experience a powerful and clear mental stimulation; a very expansive sativa, which will provide focus and creativity, as it is very inspiring and stimulating. The buzz is sometimes accompanied by a sense of expansion to the sides of the head. Its long lasting effect and the soft "landing" - without side effects - makes Satori a real cannabis winner.
- Medicinal potential: Satori shows potential to relieve depression and anxiety.