Free gift with every purchase
Free shipping*(*) See terms & conditions
Sporemate Golden Teacher spores vial
Now in the Alchimiaweb.com catalogue, Psilocybe Cubensis Golden Teacher spore vials by Sporemate.
These vials are sealed with a "septum", a thin rubber membrane that acts as a sterile opening, in which we can safely and easily insert the syringe needle.
This secure seal allows us to extract the spores in a completely sterile way, with the certainty that the remaining contents of the vial are kept free of contamination.
Combining the content of a spore vial content with a vial of Mycomate culture líquid, allows us to have a mycelium reservoir in permanent growth, which prevents us from having to germinate spores each time.
This is possible thanks to the Mycomate, a nutritive solution that promotes spore germination and mycelium formation, helping to accelerate the process.
Vial with 10ml spores of Psilocybe Cubensis Golden Teacher
The vial contains 10ml suspended spores of Psilocybe Cubensis Golden Teacher, ready to inoculate a culture substrate.
The Golden Teacher strain is very popular, due to its abundant production. It generates potent mushrooms of medium-large size with a golden cap. They develope well in all types of substrates.
Before using the vial, shake it vigorously to mix the spores and water, also using a wipe moistened with isopropyl alcohol sterilise the needle of the syringe and the “septum” to prevent contamination.
Sporemate Golden Teacher spore vial info:
- Glass jar with 10ml of spores in solution
- Sealed with a port for syringes, which facilitates extracting its contents in a sterile way
- It allows to prepare several independent syringes in a simple way, inoculating different loaves
- It contains a higher concentration of spores than a syringe (1000ppm vs 500ppm)
- Glass storage extends the shelf life of spores up to 2 years
- 3ml of solution is enough to inoculate 1L of substrate
- Includes 2 wipes moistened with alcohol and a syringe
|10mlThere are only 2 units||17.95€||Add to cart|