Free gift with every purchase
Free shipping*(*) See terms & conditions
Thai mushroom growing kit - Setnatur
Alchimia presents the Thai mushroom growing kit (Psilocybe Cubensis Samuiensis), with 1200ml of high quality mycelium and all the equipment necessary for their development and fruiting.
This variety of Psilocybe was discovered in the 1990s, growing spontaneously in the rice fields of the Gulf of Thailand.
It is characterised by its ease of cultivation, forming mushrooms with long and slender stems, crowned with a small conical cap with a red/orange colour, turning grey during drying.
This is a popular mushroom during the full moon party Kho Phangan, one of the most famous beach parties in the world thanks to the magical Thai nights.
Mushroom grow kit with Thai mycelium
For proper development, they require a temperature from 21 to 26ºC (ideally 24ºC), and a relative humidity of 60 to 80%, whether they are grown in the original bag or in a mini greenhouse with the aid of a thermo-hygrometer to monitor the climatic conditions of the crop at each stage.
To achieve the best results, it's vital to keep the temperature and humidity stable throughout the entire cycle, because if we don't, the fruiting can be delayed or even interrupted.
In addition, the first week is especially important, as the cake needs to be properly acclimated and activated to begin production of the first mushroom harvest, which will be ready to cut after about 15 days. After this, and if the conditions of hygiene, temperature and humidity are adequate, the kit will be able to produce several further harvests.
Thai mushroom growing kit info:
- Psilocybe Thailandesas Grow Kit (Psilocybe Cubensis Samuiensis)
- Highly resistant to contaminants, easy to grow
- Ready to pick in 15-20 days
- Necessary conditions: 22-24ºC and 60-80% humidity
- 1200ml of high quality fresh mycelium
- Includes grow manual in Spanish and English
- Includes bags with two clips for fruiting
- Includes micro filters for kit ventilation
|1200 ml||35.00€||Add to cart|
- To preserve the quality of the mycelium and prevent it from being affected by the inclement weather, we renew the loafs stock frequently strong>, which can cause the shipping time to oscillate slightly. Thanks for your understanding.
- Mycelium loaves and spores are exclusively for mycological, ethnobotanical or ornamental studies.
- They are not intended for agricultural or food use.
- Setnatur and Alchimia can not be held responsible for any illegal use that third parties may make of these products.
Video of Thai mushroom growing kit - Setnatur
Thai mushroom growing kit - Setnatur related products (Setnatur magic mushroom kits)