- 3 seeds21.00€
Ultrasonic Humidifier with 6 litre tank. This cool mist humidifier has a diffuser that can be rotated 360 º.
The 6 litre tank ensures considerable autonomy. Marijuana plants require a different level of moisture during each stage of growth, below are the recommended values.
This humidifier also has an analogue dial to set the required humidity. A built in safety system stops the humidifier when the water tank runs out or if there is a risk of overheating due to unforeseen circumstances. It comes with a cleaning and maintenance kit.
Its humidity capacity is 380 ml / h, so that can be humidified for 15 hours continuously.
Features of the 6 litre Ultrasonic Humidifier:
- Dimensions: 292x295x330mm.
- Weight: 3.200kg.
- Voltage: 230V.
- Power: 38w.
- Tank capacity: 6 litres.
- Duration on average flow: 24h.
Ultrasonic humidifier operation:
- Place the humidifier on a flat, stable, dry surface.
- Remove the water tank, turn it over, unscrew the filler cap and fill the water tank with clean water.
- Close the lid again. Clean the surface of the water tank with a soft cloth.
- Place the water tank in the base unit.
- Clean the surface with a soft cloth.
- Plug the humidifier air outlet.
- Turn the knob in a clockwise direction. The power indicator will light up.
- Turn the dial more and moisture vapour will exit through the outlet steam vent. Adjust the knob to humidity you want.
- If the water tank is full, then the humidifier can run for 10 hours.
- If the water tank is nearly empty a built in safety device automatically shuts off the humidifier circuit and the humidifier stops.
Humidity recommended for marijuana plants:
- Clones: 90%
- Germination (1st week)): 80%
- Peak of growth (2nd week): 70-80%
- Growth (3/4 weeks): 60-70%
- Vegetative stage (5/6 weeks): 50-70%
- Early flowering (7/8 weeks): 50-70%
- Flowering (9/12 weeks): 50-60%
- Maturity (13 weeks - vintage): 30-40%