This professional recovery pump is designed to move the butane gas from the tank to the resin extraction tube, before returning it to the original tank, to re-use of the gas several times, taking better care of the environment and saving butane.
Its dimensions are 30x20x25cm with a weight of 7.8kg, with a push/pull power of 276kg/h.
It is equipped with an automatic shutdown system at the end of recovery, and a cutting pressure of 38.6 bar, as well as a purge system ensuring that it will be completely emptied once the operation is complete.
The incorporated compressor is 3/4HP brushless, which guarantees that it emits no sparks, making it completely safe, secure and professional.
VRR12M Gas Recuperator info:
- Pump for gas recovery
- Ideal for moving butane gas in the closed circuit BHO extraction system.
- Safe, efficient and professional
- Dimensions: 30x20x25cm
- Weight: 7.8kg
- Push-Pull Power: 276kg / h
- Steam: up to 12kg / h
- Liquid: up to 105.6kg / h
- Cutting pressure: 38.6 bar
- Automatic shutdown
- Auto evacuation system
- Power supply: 220/1/50
- Compressor: 3 / 4hp brushless