We are very pleased to be able to offer feminised seeds of White OG from Karma Genetics in our catalogue here at Alchimiaweb.
To create this powerful Indica-dominant hybrid Karma has brought together two exceptional cultivars in an explosion of flavour and resin. On one side of the cross is the clone-only strain The White, a variety of unknown pedigree, unrelated to the White Widow, but named for the dense buds which are coloured white with the abundant resin coverage. The other parental plant used is a Triple Kush with remarkable power and flavour.
The White OG is an easy to grow variety, offering no complications and highly suitable for beginners, it is vigorous and has a medium to large stretch. The sturdy secondary branches are covered with large buds.
White OG is ready to harvest after 9 to 11 weeks of 12/12 photoperiod indoors, offering a medium yield but with some phenotypes giving a very heavy production of hard, frosty nugs.
The aromas releases by the White OG are pleasant and intense, offering scents of musk, lemon and pine. The effect produced by this strain is powerful and offers a relaxing effect suitable for unwinding and chilling out.
White OG cannabis competition awards:
- 2nd place Indica High Times 2010
- 1st place Fresh Cup Zaragoza 2015
- 1st place indoor category Herbes del Dimoni of the Balearic Islands 2015
- 1st place domestic category THC Cup Valencia (Spain) 2015
- 1st place category Indica Oilhunters Cup 2014
- 1st place Indica Elite Cup 2014
Karma Genetics White OG Fem info:
- Genetics: The White x Triple Kush
- Type: Feminized seeds
- Indica-dominant hybrid
- Indoor flowering: 9 to 11 weeks
- Yield: Medium - High