Master Trimmer Professional
Bei Jedem Einkauf
Entschuldigung, Inhalt auf Englisch, wir übersetzen dieses. Produkt und bald werden Sie es in Ihrer Sprache haben.
Master Trimmer Professional is a bud peeler intended for professional cultivators. It is designed to facilitate the post-harvesting tasks, simplifying them to the maximum while obtaining well-manicured buds with very little effort.
Master Trimmer Professional is manufactured with 100% stainless steel, a robust and quality machine that will become the grower's best ally.
This machine has a solid and strong body, a deposit on the top where the buds are placed to be defoliated and below the drum with 4 blades where the buds spin until they are completely manicured.
The four cutting blades made of tempered steel are located below the drum, they are adjustable in height and cutting speed.
The Master Trimmer Professional uses a powerful three-phase motor that provides all the energy needed to perform a quality cut. It is not necessary to use the motor at maximum power to make the most of the machine, thus we can extend the motor service life.
This bud peeler is easily detachable in case it has to be moved around or facilitate its cleaning.
How to use the Master Trimmer Professional
Before switching the machine on, the cutting blades height should be adjusted. Then, we can adjust the cutting speed on the control panel.
Fill de top dispenser with buds, removing any branches. Then, open the dispenser inlet cover to allow the buds to manicure to drop down onto the grid inside the upper container. Make sure all the buds roll and make contact with the grid, and in approximately 45s the buds will be leafless and well-manicured.
Once the flowers are completely manicured, open the outlet door located on the drum side. The manicured buds are accumulated in an outlet tube made of methacrylate ready for the collection.
In the lower part there is the leaves collection bag, to be used for extractions or simply to dispose them.
Master Trimmer Professional usage tips:
- Adjust the blades height. The buds should roll to assure they are well-manicured.
- Reduce cutting speed if the buds do not touch the cutting grid or they roll so fast.
- Increase cutting speed if the buds do not roll in the drum.
- Empty each bag and clean the machine from time to time to maintain the cut quality.
Master Trimmer Professional info:
- Dimensions: 50 x 50 x 130 cm
- Working area diameter: 44cm
- Weight: 33 Kg
- Manufactured with 100% Stainless Steel
- Warnings for use:
- Gloves and protective eyewear must be worn
- Avoid all direct contact of your hands or other parts of the body with the grid
- Prevent any metal element into the grid
- Never apply pressure onto the grids