- 3 samen 32.50€
- 5 samen 49.50€
Entschuldigung, Inhalt auf Englisch, wir übersetzen dieses. Produkt und bald werden Sie es in Ihrer Sprache haben.
This Sweet Italian Pepper produces long, pointed fruits up to 8 cm in diameter and about 20 cm in length. It has a sweet flavour and is one of the best varieties for frying, also highly recommended to also eat raw in salads.
We will have fruits within 80 days of germination and it is advisable to support the bushes so that they can hold the weight of the fruits. A vigorous and very productive bushy plant.
Recommended to also grow in pots and take advantage of the space in our patio and balcony.
Planting and characteristics of the Sweet Italian Pepper - Batlle
- Sowing in seedbed from January to May
- Transplant respecting a spacing of 80x100 cm
- You need well-draining substrates and organic matter
- Frequent waterings but without waterlogging
- Height of more than 1m, needs to be supported
- Harvest during the summer well into the fall
- The sachet contains 1g of organic seeds