Entschuldigung, Inhalt auf Englisch, wir übersetzen dieses. Produkt und bald werden Sie es in Ihrer Sprache haben.
The Cornet Onion develops good-sized bulbs, flat and wheel-shaped. Its colours range from pink to white. Highly appreciated for its sweet flesh and excellent taste. It preserves very well.
The onion is a great ally in the garden and vegetable patch. It creates positive synergies with surrounding plants and helps to repel pests.
Onions work well with strawberries, lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, beetroot and celery.
It can also be used to make a preparation where onions are fermented in water for a few days. This mixture has antifungal properties when spraying it on other plants.
Les Refardes – Cornet Onion - Sowing and characteristics:
- Sow in seedbeds during the waning moon in September.
- Transplant in March leaving 10cm distance between plants.
- Harvest in mid-summer.
- Sachet: Approximately 275 seeds.
- All Les Refardes seeds are of local variety and organically produced.
- Origin: Josep Soler, Els Plans de Cornet, Sallent. Barcelona province.
- Place and harvest year: Cal Ton Gros, l'Espluga Calba (Les Garrigues), 2019.