Entschuldigung, Inhalt auf Englisch, wir übersetzen dieses. Produkt und bald werden Sie es in Ihrer Sprache haben.
Amposta Onion is a late onion variety. Cultivated in a light soil it will grow much better. The bulbs are medium sized and violet-pink in colour. It has an intense flavour and preserves very well.
The onion as a side plant is a great ally in the garden and vegetable patch. It creates positive synergies with surrounding plants and helps to prevent pests.
Onions combine well with strawberries, lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, beetroot and celery.
It can also be used to prepare fermented onions in water. This mixture offers antifungal properties when sprayed on other plants.
Les Refardes - Amposta Onion - Sowing and characteristics:
- Sow in seedbed in the November waning moon.
- Transplant in March leaving 10cm distance between plants.
- Alternatively, direct sowing can be done in January-February.
- Harvest in summer.
- Sachet: Approximately 300 seeds.
- All Les Refardes seeds are of local variety and organically produced.
- Origin: Cal Valls, Vilanova de Bellpiug, Lleida.
- Place and harvest year: Cal Valls, Vilanova de Bellpuig, 2020.