Entschuldigung, Inhalt auf Englisch, wir übersetzen dieses. Produkt und bald werden Sie es in Ihrer Sprache haben.
Lycopersicon esculentum sp
Oristà Green Tomato is a round and compact variety with a sweet flavoured flesh. The fruits take on an intense green colour when ripe.
This tomato is also called "border tomato" because traditionally it was cultivated in the margins of the cultivation; so that its green colour gave the impression that, they were not yet ripe, thus confusing the thieves.
Les Refardes - Oristà Green Tomato - Sowing and characteristics:
- Sowing in seedbeds in spring
- Transplant when frost-free, leaving 70 cm between plants
- Sachet: Approximately 60 seeds
- All Les Refardes seeds are of local variety and organic production
- Origin: Oristà
- Place and harvest year: El Guinyo, Aldover, 2017