Entschuldigung, Inhalt auf Englisch, wir übersetzen dieses. Produkt und bald werden Sie es in Ihrer Sprache haben.
Alchimiaweb presents Top Crop Soil B, the second component of Top Crop soil-based fertilisers. It is a highly concentrated liquid fertiliser with a high level of solubility. All the nutrients in the mixture are rapidly assimilated by the plants.
Top Crop Soil range ensures that plants receive all the macro and micro-nutrients required for a not only optimal, but also exceptional development. The formulation makes it suitable for use at any stage of the plant lifecycle, from the rooting or germination stage to the final pre-harvest root wash.
Top Crop Soil B should be used together with Top Crop Soil A. Water is added to Solution A, stirred well and the corresponding part of Solution B is then added. The amounts should be exactly between A and B, to avoid imbalances in our plants nutrition. This is a nutrient solution easy to prepare and quickly ready to use.
It is recommended to store Top Crop Soil A+B in a cool, dry place protected from sunlight. It should be shaken before each application. It can be combined with Top Crop PK 13/14 during the flowering stage in order to increase the final yield.
Top Crop Soil B dosage:
The dosage may vary depending on different factors such as the type of water used or the combination with other nutrients. Top Crop provides the following indicative dosages:
- Rooting: Top Crop A + Top Crop B (1ml + 1ml)
- Growing: Top Crop A + Top Crop B (2ml + 2ml)
- Flowering: Top Crop A + Top Crop B (2ml + 2ml)
Top Crop Soil B composition:
- Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) water-soluble: 3.5%
- Potassium oxide (K2O) water-soluble: 4.2%
- Magnesium oxide (MgO) water-soluble: 0.6%
- Boron (B) water-soluble: 0.01%
- Copper (Cu) water-soluble: 0.003% chelated by EDTA
- Manganese (Mn) water-soluble: 0.02% chelated by EDTA
- Zinc (Zn) water-soluble: 0.015% chelated by EDTA
Top Crop Soil B info:
- Two-part base fertiliser (A+B)
- Suitable for soil cultivation
- Contains macro and micro-nutrients
- Suitable for all cultivation stages
- 1L and 5L formats