Entschuldigung, Inhalt auf Englisch, wir übersetzen dieses. Produkt und bald werden Sie es in Ihrer Sprache haben.
Tomato Pink Giant Tres Cantos is a variety of tomato with tall bushy growth, it is advisable to use supports, the plant can reach 2 meters in height if no apical pruning is carried out.
It can be grown outdoors and adapts very well to greenhouses. It is recommended to be germinated in seedbeds sheltered from the cold from December to March. The seedlings can be transplanted into an 80 x 40 cm spacing.
Generous production of tomatoes that can weigh up to 500g. Pink fruits where the inside of the fruit is red, fleshy and very juicy with a taste classified as excellent. Once ripe, the tomatoes have excellent resistance on the bush.
Planting and characteristics of the Pink Giant Tres Cantos Eco Tomato - Batlle
- Sowing in seedbeds from December to March
- Transplant when the plant has 3-4 leaves
- 80 × 40 cm plant spacing
- Harvesting from 3 months after transplantation
- Pink, uniform, solid, fleshy and large-caliber fruits (500g)
- Salad tomato, for cooking and canning
- High fruit production
- The envelope contains 0.5g of organic seeds