G13 Skunk cannabis strain is a hybrid created to keep and share G13 genetics, an indica line with mysterious and unknown origins, a myth enforced by its incredible powerful effect, making G13 a trully legendary marijuana strain. Discover this G13 Skunk hybrid in Alchimia Grow Shop's regular seed collection.
When G13 appeared in the cannabis World in 1987, Nevil from The Seed Bank described it as "coming from a military research program in Mississippi". Its many qualities quickly made it to be a "most wanted" plant for breeding seeds, offering resinous, vigorous and very psychoactive hybrids. Over the years, while the original G13 mother plant was starting to lose its characteristic vigour, Nevil and Shantibaba decided to cross it with different cannabis varieties to safeguard this superior genetics.
How to grow G13 x Skunk by Mr Nice Seeds
G13 Skunk shows Indica dominant plants, compact and with almost no stretch during the first weeks of flowering, being very easy to grow indoors by any cannabis grower. The majority of G13 Skunk plants flower in about 7 weeks, while a small proportion needs around 10 more days to get fully ripe.
Yields are abundant, reaching up to 600gr/m2 thanks to its flower density, forming fleshy clusters covered with white resin. These compact buds can be sensitive to molds in case of excessive humidity, so the success in outdoor crops depends on the weather and rain frequency.
G13 Skunk spreads a floral and spicy aroma with an earthy and musky background, while its effect is very relaxing, suitable for medical cannabis uses, efficient to help in cases of arthritis, MS, depression and pain.
Its aromas, resin production and intense effect make G13xSkunk a first choice for a cannabis genetics collection. Easy to grow, with quick flowering and high yields, it is also a beginner's delight, for it always offers gratifying marijuana harvests.
G13 Skunk from Mr Nice Seeds features
- Variety: G13 x Skunk
- Category: The Naturals - Old school genetics
- Type: regular seeds
- Mostly Indica
- Genetics: Afghani/ Skunk x Skunk#1
- Breeder: Nevil and Shantibaba
- Suitable for: Bio and Hydro, indoor or greenhouse
- Indoor yield: 500-650 gr/m2
- Outdoor yield: 500 gr/plant in greenhouse
- Indoor flowering: 7-9 weeks
- Outdoor harvest: September in North Hemisphere, March / April in South Hemisphere
- Additional info: G13 is a cannabis strain surrounded by many myths and legends, worthy to be in the garden of any grower loving recreational and medicinal marijuana strains.