- 1.65 L0.50€
- 2 L0.55€
- 3.25 L0.70€
Cookies policyOur Grow shop Alchimia website - Sale of cannabis seeds (alchimiaweb.com) is located at the URL https://www.alchimiaweb.com and uses a technology called "cookies" whose function is to obtain information on the usage of our website, improving the user's experience and ensuring its correct performance.
1. What are cookies? A brief description.
Cookies are fragments of text that websites send to the browser and are stored in the user's terminal, computer, mobile device or similar. The function of these files is to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the website responsible for their installation. In this way, each time the user revisits the website, the browser retrieves the files and forwards them to the website's server.
Cookies have different functions, including gathering information about the user's preferences so that they can be recalled, and generally facilitating the user's browsing experience by optimising the website. Cookies only allow your web identifier to be recognised, but not your personal data as a private individual.
There are different types of cookies and can be classified according to different criteria such as, for example:
1.1. Ownership: first-party and third-party cookies depending on the organisation that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and data obtained is processed. Third-party cookies are those generated by external services and providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
1.2. Period: session cookies and persistent cookies according to the time period they remain stored in the user's terminal.
1.3. Purpose: technical, customisation, analysis, advertising and behavioural advertising cookies according to the purposes for which the data obtained is processed.
- Technical cookies: these allow the user to browse through the website or the application, and to use the different options and services available on the website or application. For instance, controlling website traffic, session identification or access to restricted areas.
- Customisation cookies: these are cookies that enable users to access the service using certain general characteristics predefined in the terminal or defined by the user, such as the language or browser type.
- Analysis cookies: these are those that enable statistics to be compiled on user numbers or on the usage of the website by visitors.
- Advertising cookies: these are those that allow the most efficient possible management of advertising spaces, which the publisher may have included on a website, application or platform, on which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the content or the frequency at which the advertisements are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these are cookies that enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that may have been included by the publisher on the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which enables a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on it.
2. What cookies are used on our website?
Our website uses 2 types of cookies:
2.1. Cookies of a technical character: are those that are sent to your device and are managed exclusively by our company in order to improve the website's performance, such as cookies that identify the user's browser language, or whether or not the cookies' informative policy banner has been displayed, or whether or not the user is of legal age.
By using this tool, our company obtains statistical information on the number of visits, demographic data, operating system, Internet access provider, type of device and source of access. We do not obtain any information on the IP address from which the access is performed. The purpose for processing data by GA is to obtain information in order to tailor and optimise the services we offer to our customers.
3. Consent, retention and revocation period.
The legal basis for your data processing is given by your consent by clicking on the "Accept" button in the banner and/or pop-up of the cookies policy. You can check the retention period at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en .
At any time the user can withdraw the consent given in relation to this cookies policy. In order to do this, you should delete the cookies stored on your computer using the settings and configurations of your Internet browser, as explained in the following section.
4. Cookies configuration settings modification.
Users can always restrict, block or delete cookies from any website using their browser. Each browser operates differently, but you can check the different methods by clicking on the following links:
- InternetExplorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- Safari para iOS (los siguientes iPhone + iPad): http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
For more information on deleting, disabling or blocking cookies you can visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2
5. Communications and international data transfers.
Our company will not transfer your data to third parties except in relation to GOOGLE ANALYTICS whose owner is GOOGLE, located in the USA, and is adhered to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
6. Updating the cookies policy.
This website may modify this cookies policy, which is why we recommend that you review this policy each time you access our website, in order to keep you updated with the latest information.
Last updated 22/06/2021. Alchimiaweb SL.