Powder Feeding Grow is a complete and balanced fertilizer designed for the growth phase of our plants, to make it as easy as possible its use. We just have to mix it with irrigation water in both coconut and on land and even in hydroponics marijuana crops.
It can be applied to rooted cuttings, young plants and mother plants, being complete for all stages of development in the vegetative growth phase.
This mineral fertilizer consists of NPK 24-6-12, and it is eked out by diluting 0.5-2g / l according to the stage and the strain, with the help of the included measuring spoon 10g. We can also be guided using an EC meter, controlling the load of salt in the the nutrient solution.
Composition of Powder Feeding Grow:
- N Total Nitrogen 24%
- NS Nitrate Nitrogen 13%
- N Ammonia Nitrogen 11%
- PO Nitrogen Phosphoric 6%
- KO Soluble Potash 12%
- Soluble Mg Magnesium (Mg = 1.2%) 1.2%
- B soluble boron 0.02%
- Cu Copper soluble (ethylenediamine chelate) 0.04%
- Fe Soluble Iron (ethylenediaminetetraacetic chelate) 0.1%
- Mn Soluble manganese (ethylenediaminetetraacetic chelate) 0.05%
- Mo Soluble Molybdenum 0.01%
- Zn Soluble Zinc (ethylenediaminetetraacetic chelate) 0.01%