Zydot appeared in 1987 with the intention to help workers to overcome the drug tests made them by companies from the 80's.
Zydot is composed of natural ingredients precisely formulated for maximum effectiveness. Furthermore, in the case of Zydot Ultimate Blend, marketed only in the United States reduces significantly cholesterol and eliminating free radicals.
The blend of natural herbal tea of which is made Zydot eliminates toxins quickly improving digestion and increasing the blood and urine flow of blood while stimulating the enzymes secretion at the same time. One hour after drinking Zydot Euro Blend the urine will be pure for 4 or 5 hours.
Instructions for use Zydot Euro Blend
- Drink only a cup of water of 500 ml 1 hour before drinking Zydot Euro Blend
- Fill the Zydot Euro Blend bottle halfway with water
- Close the bottle and shake vigorously for 15 seconds
- Add water until the bottle is filled
- Drink the entire content immediately
- Fifteen minutes after drinking Zydot Euro Blend, refill the bottle with water and drink it
- 1 hour later drinking Zydot Euro Blend and urinating 3 times expect refreshing satisfaction for 4 or 5 hours.
- You shouldn't drink large amounts of water 2 hours before the ingestion of Zydot Euro Blend
- Do not eat heavily during the 4 hours before the ingestion of Zydot Euro Blend
- Zydot may not work properly in case of persons with one kidney
- The following products should be avoided for 48 hours before taking Zydot Euro Blend:
- Counter medications
- Acid liquids (such as vinegar, vegetable juice in brine, etc.)
- Large amounts of vitamins
- Salty foods
If possible, drink Zydot Euro Blend in the afternoon or after having been awake and up for 4 to 5 hours.
Store in a cool and dark place until before drinking
Do not use if the security seal at the top of the bottle is broken.
Zydot Euro Blend ingredients:
- Carbohydrates (citrus fruit extract)
- Fructose and/or dextrose
- Citric acid
- Pantothenic acid B-5
- Pyridoxine B-6
- Riboflamine B-2
- Thiamine B-1
- Natural flavors..
Each bottle of Zydot weighs 56 g (473 ml).
Zydot nutritional information (per bottle):
- Energy (Kcal): 212
- Kj: 897
- Carbohydrates (including sugars): 53g (43g)
- Creatine: 483 mg
- Salt: 0.095 g
- Vitamin B1: 1.9 mg
- Vitamin B2: 3.9 mg
- Vitamin B5: 12.6 mg
- Vitamin B6: 3.3 mg