Azos by Xtreme Gardening is a product designed for the rooting and growth phase of cannabis plants, as well as for all plants in general. Azos is made up of a compound of beneficial bacteria, Azospirillum brasilense, that are capable of fixing environmental nitrogen to the soil, converting the N2 from the air into an ammoniacal nitrogen format available to plants, in addition to influencing as a catalyst for growth hormones.
These bacteria are grow in the Amazon, a place where the soil is very rich and where microorganisms have evolved to coexist with the thousands of plant species found in the lungs of the world.
Nitrogen-fixing bacteria help the plant to have a better production of chlorophyll, greatly improving its ability to carry out the metabolic processes of plants, keeping them green and vigorous at all times. It is also suitable for soils or substrates where nitrogen does not have much presence, and although it does not replace the contribution of cannabis fertilizers, it does complement them.
How to use Azos from Xtreme Gardening
Azos can be used on all types of substrates, both on land and on inert substrates such as coconut or rock wool, and can be used with all types of nutrients, both in organic and mineral formats.
Azos can be applied in different ways and under different circumstances.
Use in cuttings for rooting:
- First, add 4 tablespoons per 4L or one tablespoon per liter of water to be used with a PH of 6.0. In this container soak the jiffys, rock wool blocks or others, for 10 minutes.
- Next, and in another small container, pour 1 part of Azos for every 2 parts of water with a PH of 6.0. Stir well so that it is well dissolved and then put the stems of the cuttings inside for 15 seconds and transplant to the jiffys, plugs or other rooting medium previously hydrated with Azos.
- For automatic or hydroponic cloning systems such as Nutriculture, add 1 tablespoon of Azos to the tank for every liter of water.
Use of Azos in transplants:
- Sprinkle in the hole where the plants are to be transplanted. Dust the roots before transplanting for better direct contact with bacteria. After the transplant, irrigate with water and Azos at a rate of 1 tablespoon for every 12l of water.
Use in full soil and growing beds:
- Use a tablespoon in the transplant directly in the hole where they are planted.
Use of Azos weekly in irrigation:
- Mix with water and growth fertilizers, suitable both for hand irrigation and for irrigation with hydroponic systems. 2 tablespoons for every 20 liters of water, for 100L mix 3 to 4 tablespoons.
Azos is fully compatible with other Xrtreme Gardening products, such as Mikos and Xtreme Tea, which together act in a more complete way and in turn promote better and faster growth and flowering of marijuana plants.
Features of Azos from Xtreme Gardening
- Diazotrophic bacteria: Azospirillum brasilense
- Use in the growth phase of plants
- Nitrogen fixer to the substrate
- Greatly increases root growth
- It can be used to make cuttings or in each transplant
- Can be used in conjunction with Mikos and Xtreme Tea