Free gift with every purchase
Free shipping*(*) See terms & conditions
Calgreen is a product designed for improving the vegetal structure of plants, making them more resistant and creating stronger molecular structures that result in an increase in resistance from attacks by fungi and insects, as the leafs and other parts of the plant are more resistant. This resistance results in less stressed plants, so that the energy can be focused on the production of flowers.
Regarding trace elements, calcium is the fourth element to consider after NPK, so this calcium based concentrated supplement ensures that the plant has all the calcium needed for cell growth.
Foliar use is recommended during the flowering cycle to enhance the structure of the plant flowers, greatly increasing their production.
It also incorporates a 3% magnesium ideal for the flowering stage when plants need it most. It is common to see magnesium deficiencies in some phases of the plant life; this does not happen using Metrop.
In short, Calgreen, added to the MR1 and MR2 basic fertilizers will be part of a triangle of great strength for the nutrition of your plants.
How to use Metrop Calgreen:
- Shake well before using.
- Add to irrigation tank as latest product
- Rich soils: apply 1 to 3 times per week
- Hydroponics: apply daily
Metrop Calgreen Composition:
- Total nitrogen (N) 15.00% (Nitric (N) 12.10% - ammonium (N) 0.90% - Urea (N) 2.00%)
- Calcium (CaO) 22.50% water-soluble
- Magnesium (Mg) 3.00% water-soluble
- Iron (Fe) water-soluble, EDTA chelating agent 0.075%
- Manganese (Mn) water-soluble, EDTA chelating agent 0.15%
- Copper (Cu) water-soluble, EDTA chelating agent 0.060%
- Zinc (Zn) water-soluble, EDTA chelating agent 0.030%
- Boron (B) 0.075% water-soluble
- Molybdenum (Mo) 0.0015% water-soluble
|250ml||29.19€||Add to cart|
|1L||48.40€||Add to cart|
|5L||156.09€||Add to cart|